Across 4 grant year cycles, fellows each take a 50-hour interdisciplinary course that aims to:
- Grow training in team-based trauma-informed care
- Promote the integration of technology and e-health (including EMRs)
- Increase training in prevention and treatment of substance abuse
- Promote social work faculty expertise.
- Address the impact of the COVID019 pandemic on mental health service provision.
Principal Investigators: Eric Wagner, Ph.D.
- Staci Leon Morris, Psy.D
- Michelle Hospital, Ph.D.
News Articles and Websites:
- FIU Behavioral Health Workforce Education and Training for Professionals (BHWET-Pro) Fellowship https://stempel.fiu.edu/stempel-college-fiu-awarded-a-1-9-million-grant-to-help-train-counselors-in-behavioral-health-care-for-underserved-populations/